Author Topic: James Files interviews - 2014  (Read 15638 times)

David C

James Files interviews - 2014
« on: November 27, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »
Seeing a lot of talk about the James Files confession, You Tube, hour long documentary showing on TV.

On the You Tube interview he is checking off all of  the boxes putting him behind the fence on the knoll.

I do see some collaboration between Hoffman, Files, and Price's stories.

Anyone have any comments, considerations, how to think about this.

David
"But if these official photos and X-Rays of President Kennedy are not authentic, then you have something of a magnitude beyond common experience that would reflect so devastatingly on our society as a whole and it corruptability, that you don't know how to deal with it" - The Unspeakable

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Re: James Files interviews - 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
^ Hi Dave,

My opinion is that absolutely nothing of value may be found in any of the claims attributed to James Files or Ed Hoffman.

With regard to "Price," are you referring to JC Price?
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Dave Curbow

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 02:17:49 AM »
David,
Alan is correct. I emailed him advising him to drop the "in my opinion" preface.
There are far more pregnant issues to invest your time on.
A cursory examination of the area where Mr. Hoffman claims events took place deems it impossible to have not been seen by those on the overpass. Quite simply those on the overpass running over to check behind the fence would have seen the man dismantling the rifle as Hoffman claimed. A glance over their left shoulders would have sufficed.
Dave

TLR

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 08:59:01 AM »
Wow, we have some activity here.  ;D  Happy Holidays, everyone!

David C

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 12:40:27 AM »
Happy Holidays everyone.

Thanks for the reply.

Alan, I was referring to JC Price relative to the trigger pulling piece of the puzzle. Looking for collaboration of witnesses pointing to a common observation. I guess I could add Jean Hill to this group.

Couple of thoughts,
Sherry gave us the South Knoll shot relative to angles of the shot and JFKs head position, and path of the bullet through the brain, but we do not have a witness sighting of a shooter from that area or sound evidence. Is the South Knoll shooter any different from Hoffman's sighting relative to evidence.

Files story checks off most of the boxes but he has had a lot of time to study and develop his story.

Dave,

As far as other areas, I have spent some time on the who was behind it and why, from different angles.
Garrison, Lane, Scott, Douglas, Talbot, all of Alan's interview series, as a good start.

Where I am at this point is that I think that if the number one person responsible for JFK's assassination, walked up to the FBI / Congress/ add your own group, know one would be able to confirm if he was telling the truth or not.

The trail has become so diluted that we would not know the truth if it came up and hit us in the face.

So, to me, File's story is just as good as the next. Who is to say its not.

Anyway, I am looking for the next good read, I tried to move on to a different subject - someone asked me to read a "Waterloo" book, but it did not take me long to get back to the JFK assassination. Its an obsession, hard to put it down.

TLR - where have you been hanging out, I tried to follow you guys when the JFK history forum stopped discussions, couldn't find you guys.
"But if these official photos and X-Rays of President Kennedy are not authentic, then you have something of a magnitude beyond common experience that would reflect so devastatingly on our society as a whole and it corruptability, that you don't know how to deal with it" - The Unspeakable

TLR

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 03:48:21 PM »
David, I'm mostly at the Deep Politics forum.