Author Topic: Wecht Conference, 2013: Robert K. Tanenbaum and James Lesar.  (Read 9523 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Wecht Conference, 2013: Robert K. Tanenbaum and James Lesar.
« on: November 30, 2013, 05:50:56 PM »
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Tanen

Check these archived presentations from this year's Cyril Wecht Conference in Pittsburgh.

Robert K. Tanenbaum served as Deputy Chief Counsel for the House Select Committee on Assassinations to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
Recorded Oct 18, 2013, Duquesne University, Wecht Institute of Forensic Science and Law.
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Peter Lemkin

Re: Wecht Conference, 2013: Robert K. Tanenbaum and James Lesar.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:50:42 PM »
If anyone knows how one can get these talks to download, kindly provide the url. Ditto Lancer and COPA.

Leslie Sharp

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 01:54:15 PM »
Peter, I was able to view them several days ago simply from the C-Span site, although it was a bit tricky to identify discussion which was which (I think they are in four separate vids.)  I'll check again in a minute to see if something on the site has changed.

Leslie Sharp

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
btw, Of course Lane and Mellen are well worth the time as well.

Peter Lemkin

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 02:42:45 PM »
btw, Of course Lane and Mellen are well worth the time as well.

Yes, I listened to all of them, but I'm talking about downloading them - without special video capture software...the next step, of course....

Leslie Sharp

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 03:12:51 PM »
Sorry Peter, I'm a luddite in this area, and should stay in my cubicle!