Author Topic: JFK Lancer: Conversations, Dr. Josiah Thompson, Part II  (Read 8490 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
JFK Lancer: Conversations, Dr. Josiah Thompson, Part II
« on: February 20, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »
http://www.jfklancer.com/audioconversations.html

Part two of my recent conversation with Dr. Thompson about the assassination of President Kennedy and the path which leads from 6 Seconds In Dallas (1967) to Thompson's current, as yet unpublished, Last Second In Dallas.

Duration: 00:49:52
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

echelon

Re: JFK Lancer: Conversations, Dr. Josiah Thompson, Part II
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 02:29:26 PM »

Another very interesting interview and congrats to you both for making it so.

One point of contention I have is that I felt enormous frustration welling up inside me as Dr Thompson tried to explain his journey of discovery vis-a-vis the slight forward movement of Kennedy's head between Z312 and Z313.  This occupied much of the space of this interview, after all.

Surely, it is incumbent on us all to get Josiah Thompson and Sherry Fiester in the same room at the same time (at least metaphorically speaking) so that they can both discuss her contention that the head would move forward towards the source of the incoming bullet for a fraction of second, before the transferred energy drove it back and to the left.  This would help to explain Josiah's ongoing difficulties in this area.  Surely, surely, surely this is an obvious next step.

Whether they agree or not is irrelevant.  The discussion would be hugely enlightening.

After that, they could carry on and discuss Sherry's contention that no head shot originated from the Grassy Knoll, as Dr Thompson continues to assert.