Author Topic: Google has found us  (Read 11067 times)

TLR

Google has found us
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »
If you type in "JFK essentials" in Google, the forum comes up. 

The NSA has already created a file on us.  ;D

Redfern

Re: Google has found us
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 01:57:51 PM »
Just a suggestion to improve forum post rate.

Why not have one main board covering the assassination and the surrounding circumstances?

I feel this is what people are most interested in - especially, as the 50th anniversary approaches.

All the other stuff may be important but it is not attracting much response.

TLR

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 08:43:10 AM »
I think the forum is organized well.

It would help if the owners of the forum would post more often. Maybe they've been busy lately.

David C

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 01:01:49 PM »
Ive been waiting for the elder members that I have followed in other forums to post, as most are alot further along in their journey than I am.

Where is other folks going too for discussion.
"But if these official photos and X-Rays of President Kennedy are not authentic, then you have something of a magnitude beyond common experience that would reflect so devastatingly on our society as a whole and it corruptability, that you don't know how to deal with it" - The Unspeakable

Redfern

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 02:50:10 PM »
Ive been waiting for the elder members that I have followed in other forums to post, as most are alot further along in their journey than I am.

Where is other folks going too for discussion.

The Reopen Kennedy Case forum is now the best for serious discussion.

The Education Forum has disintegrated, although there are still some researchers who are very much on the ball, Sean Murphy being a notable example.

The JFK Assassination Forum is dominated by LNs, but there is stubborn resistance from certain contributors. Admin has allowed far too much abuse and ad hom attacks, presumably in the belief that this attracts traffic.

The Deep Politics Forum has some worthwhile stuff but it is riven by paranoia and one or two posters are far too aggressive.

echelon

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 07:12:09 AM »

Yes, Redfern, I agree with your summary.

I don't know why DPF feels the need to beat itself up so much, as it has some wonderful contributors and I've learned a lot lurking over there.

Anyway, I've already signed up with Greg Parker's site (the first listed above) so probably I'll see you there.