Author Topic: An Important Announcement from the AARC  (Read 16096 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
An Important Announcement from the AARC
« on: May 24, 2015, 03:50:35 AM »
To mark the 50th anniversary of the publication of the Warren Report, on September 26 thru 28, 2014, the AARC hosted an unprecedented gathering of prominent authorities, historical researchers, and notable personalities associated with the study of President Kennedy's assassination. Because of AARC's mission to provide public access to national records, video recordings of their presentations at the conference will be released over the course of the next several weeks. These presentations may be viewed here http://aarclibrary.org/ without charge. Full dvd sets will soon be available for purchase. Viewers are encouraged to support the work of the AARC by making a tax-exempt donation.
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Mitz

Re: An Important Announcement from the AARC
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »
Very interesting. Thanks for posting this, Alan.

I hope you are keeping well. I've taken the last year or so off and think I am just about ready for the next round.
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
    ~Andre Gide

Common sense is the least common of the senses.
    ~Unknown