Author Topic: Your Invitation to Honor JFK  (Read 13614 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Your Invitation to Honor JFK
« on: January 05, 2014, 06:37:19 PM »
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Re: Your Invitation to Honor JFK
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:14:51 PM »
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Alan Dale

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 02:49:32 AM »
New from Karl Golovin. Worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsHgyNA6_s
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:23:07 AM by Alan Dale »

RFK

TLR

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 08:54:58 PM »
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've got a new girlfriend the CIA sent me to disrupt my research. It's working.  ;D 
So the little posting I'm doing is on Deep Politics forum.

I wish we had more active members here.

Alan Dale

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 03:23:49 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've got a new girlfriend the CIA sent me to disrupt my research. It's working.  ;D

:-)

RFK

echelon

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 07:52:38 PM »
So the little posting I'm doing is on Deep Politics forum.

I wish we had more active members here.

Hey, TLR, good for you mate.  Long may you both prosper.  I watch your performances elsewhere with admiration.

On your later point, I agree that the lack of active members here is a self-fulfilling proposition.  Very little happens to interest and engage members so very little happens.

From my own perspective, I'm involved in all this because I need to learn from others.  I have very little (if any) of the truth to impart, sadly.  So if people are not here to discuss things, to challenge, enlighten and teach me, then I will be elsewhere too.

I think this forum will die unless steps are taken to change the dynamics.  Perhaps Darwin's view would be that it should die ...

TLR

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 08:20:22 PM »
Thanks, Echelon.

The internet can only handle so many JFK forums, and while some of them have gone under, we haven't picked up many of the refugees. 

TLR

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 10:37:14 PM »
Most popular post-WWII President.

Here's something I didn't realize until I saw it on the web today. Kennedy is not only the most popular President among Americans today, but he had the highest average Gallup approval rating throughout his term in office of any President since 1945. Truman isn't listed below, but he was in the 40s.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165902/americans-rate-jfk-top-modern-president.aspx[/url]