Author Topic: The continue... the nearing of Sherry's "triangle"  (Read 36516 times)

Phil Dragoo

• Global Moderator
A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 04:36:50 AM »
Peter

You are lucky to have survived your chronicling of Plumlee.  Four paragraphs from John Simkin on Winston Scott illustrate:

He also wrote a memoir about his time in the FBI, OSS and the CIA. He completed the manuscript, It Came To Little, and made plans to discuss the contents of the book with CIA director, Richard Helms, in Washington on 30th April, 1971. Scott told John Horton, the chief of the CIA station in Mexico City, that he would not be talked out of publishing the book.

Winston Scott died on 26th April, 1971. No autopsy was performed, and a postmortem suggested he had suffered a heart attack. When Anne Goodpasture heard the news of Scott’s death she went straight to James Angleton to tell him that Scott had classified documents in his home safe (Scott had tapes and photos of Oswald).

Angleton visited Scott's wife in Mexico City on 28th April. Michael Scott, Winston Scott's son, told Dick Russell that James Angleton took away his father's manuscript. Angleton also confiscated three large cartons of files including a tape-recording of the voice of Lee Harvey Oswald. Michael Scott was also told by a CIA source that his father had not died from natural causes.

Michael Scott eventually got his father's manuscript back from the CIA. However, 150 pages were missing. Chapters 13 to 16 were deleted in their entirety. In fact, everything about his life after 1947 had been removed on grounds of national security.

That you find his non-Dallas accounts to be verifiable adds credence to his presence, or in the alternative to his telling a parallel tale.  Art has been the voice of truth in times of repression, fiction and satire saying what objective writing dare not.

Sherry Fiester uses forensics to place the trajectory of the fatal head shot in the South Knoll area.  If Tosh and Sergio were there, were they screening for a sniper team in the lot, in the buttress/electric box/sewer drain area?

His exposure of corruption in the War on Drugs is a great contribution.  Kiki was eliminated for threatening to blow the whistle.  John Carman was jailed, having written customscorruption.com, Darlene Fitzgerald wrote U.S. Customs: Badge of Dishonor.  Peter Dale Scott in his introduction to Henrik Kruger, The Great Heroin Coup, 1976, said Nixon created DEA in 1972 from a cadre of CIA smugglers with the purpose of eliminating the Corsican competition.

Your own experience is the answer to all the mockingbirds who scoff, "Where is the proof?" and "Someone would've talked"--not when witnesses and researchers are obstructed, intimidated or killed, evidence is suppressed, destroyed, fabricated, and the government refuses to investigate (see also Kevin Ryan, Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects).

In Anthony DeFiore's 300-page analysis of a throat shot at Z-225 are a series of photos of a possible hide area.  A position outside the crowd drawing no visual notice, the ammunition subsonic, the weapon suppressed, the trajectory favorable--no, ideal--for a head shot and throat shot, with excellent escape through the lot, through the sewer, down the back slope to a car, getting muddy, changing at the safe house.

Phil Dragoo

• Global Moderator
Sherry's catalytic trajectory analysis
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2014, 05:15:53 PM »
I mark my reading Sherry Fiester's Enemy of the Truth as a major benchmark in understanding the tactical picture.

As Thomas Noguchi led us behind the murdered Robert Kennedy for a contact assassin not yet identified, Sherry Fiester has indicated the South Knoll rather than the North or Grassy Knoll as the source of the fatal head shot.

I was subsequently moved by the large analysis of Anthony DeFiore extending the work of the late Doug Weldon in tracing the throat shot to the South Knoll as well.

Everyone's unspoken desire is to view the deed in detail; mine, no less.  Arising from REM sleep I was moved to create the following exercise which I shall describe before appending four gifs for your consideration.

Malcolm Perry described the fatal head wound to Malcolm Kilduff as a simple matter of a bullet through the brain which we see in Kilduff's unedited press conference gesture (before re-education) as the right temple, a small hole described by mortician Tom Robinson which he "filled with a little wax" and seen by some in the inverted vee incision on the Stare of Death photo.

The exit wound seen by tens of medical professionals (Blakey's abominable lie not withstanding) and by eighty per Robert Groden was diagramed for the ARRB by Dr McClelland.

A line from its center through a temple inshoot is three degrees off the midline which we are given as twenty five degrees left at Z-313.

Accepting the X (which some say is too West to be accurate) and a frame Z-313 in a film which some say is phony as a three-dollar-bill, we are indicating not merely a large swath of the South Knoll but a parking space in the Terminal Annex lot.

I suggest that a van was backed to the fence and a concealed world-class sniper with state-of-the-art weapon, scope, WerBell silencer, subsonic round, having previously zeroed the sighting and transported it to a position as well calibrated as the artillery grid around Seoul, accomplished the coup de grace and left the scene inside the combination hide and getaway car.