General Category > John F. Kennedy 1917 - 1963

State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City, Double Agents, and the Framing of LO

(1/8) > >>

Alan Dale:
Bill Simpich.  Must read.

https://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/Featured_State_Secret_Preface

Leslie Sharp:
I wish that I had followed Bill Simpich's work more thoroughly, and I respect what appear to be herculean efforts on his part; having said that, this theory about Morales begs more questions than it answers.   Where I do find common ground with Simpich, fwiw, is his insistence that this case can (and must?) be solved, and that it will be solved if enough Americans insist that it be resolved.  When the majority of Americans fell under the spell of those intent on a successful cover-up, influenced further by the Warren Commission, and later when they ignored possible resolution of the assassination even when presented with new discovery during and after the HSCA hearings, we all reaped the Democracy we deserved up to and including the current invasion of our privacies and endless wars in our name. We now deserve only that which we demand.

echelon:
I'm a great admirer of Bill Simpich's work and look forward to seeing his e-book over the next few weeks.  I think that we should extend a vote of thanks to Bill (and MFF) for providing this material free of charge, in this year of all years.

His seminal work on Oswald and his 12 handlers was one of the main things that convinced me Oswald was set up:

www.opednews.com/populum/seriespage.php?r=45    (sorry about the crap formatting)

Two things stand out from this extract of State Secret.  The first is that Simpich works on the basis that Oswald was in Mexico City after all.  This is something that I have never been able to get my head around.  I accept that he was impersonated there but was he ever physically present?  Where is the evidence to support such a claim?  Hopefully, Bill Simpich can lay out a convincing case one way or the other.

The other is this quote:

--- Quote ---Others have argued to me that Angleton and covert action chief David Phillips were part of a plan to kill Kennedy, but my present perspective is that both of them - like Goodpasture and operations chief Richard Helms, who I believe were in on the molehunt - were entrapped by the impersonation.

--- End quote ---

Wow!  If true, this would reset many of my carefully assembled understandings and beliefs, about Angleton in particular.  Was he just another patsy after all?  The mind boggles.

I'm really looking forward to this e-book and I hope we can discuss it all here.

[Edit - had to repost five times as the second half kept disappearing on posting.  In the end I had to shorten the text in the quote box.]

Cutty:
^ Not all of us have been having the same trouble posting and I'm sorry to say that I'd only be guessing at this stage but we've seen updates to browsers cause temporary glitches due to compatiblility with the server.

echelon, if you haven't taken in Alan's interview with Bill Simpich try here:

http://www.jfkessentials.com/forum/index.php?topic=6.0

Use the link to the Souncloud file and see if you can play it. If not, there is a button to switch to the old version of Soundcloud, try that. If the problem persists try a different browser, for example, if you use Firefox then try Internet Explorer, AOL etc. Do the browser switch to see if you get different results posting here too. We have just had to wait these glitches out in the past. Feedback is appreciated, thanks.  ;)

Alan Dale:
Chapter 1: The Double Dangle

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/State_Secret_Chapter1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version