Author Topic: Brent Holland's 4 Part Interview With Ted Sorenson, 16 Sept., 2010  (Read 8023 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:40:36 AM by Alan Dale »
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Re: Brent Holland's 4 Part Interview With Ted Sorenson, 16 Sept., 2010
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »
I had the pleasure of sharing the experience of the JFK Lancer Conference with my friend,  Brent Holland. His presentations on Ted Sorensen and Abraham Bolden were among the best received of all we presented.

I hope all who are interested will invest the necessary time in listening to this important documentation of Mr. Sorensen's last interviews.
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

echelon

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »

I came back to listen to Part 3, which I had missed the first time round.

The links appear to have changed to:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/BrentHollandShow

Alan Dale

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 10:39:14 AM »
^ Thank you, ech.

RFK