Author Topic: 50 Reasons for 50 Years  (Read 6444 times)

TLR

50 Reasons for 50 Years
« on: July 13, 2013, 10:24:56 AM »
This episode focuses on the Paines, with film footage of Michael that I've never seen before. He almost looks like an older version of Oswald.

JFK Assassination - 50 Reasons For 50 Years - Episode 19

More of that color film footage from New Orleans, apparently shot after the "street scuffle."

JFK Assassination - 50 Reasons For 50 Years - Episode 04

For the first time, we apparently have photos the Cubans took of "Oswald" in Mexico City, that were provided to the HSCA (starting at 2:30)

JFK Assassination - 50 Reasons For 50 Years - Episode 05

John Judge's theory of the JFK assassination as Operation Northwoods, directed by the Joint Chiefs:

JFK Assassination - 50 Reasons For 50 Years - Episode 23

echelon

Re: 50 Reasons for 50 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 08:05:41 AM »

The last episode (no. 50) of this fascinating series was uploaded on December 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDjk3Sh2gIU

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Len Osanic and his team for all their hard work.  I often feel that JFK researchers end up in a kind of bubble in which they go round in circles talking to themselves.  In this series, Osanic has successfully presented a large number of complex issues in a very accessible and educational way.  We could do worse than continue to publicise his work to the largest audience possible.

Two segments of the final video stand out for me.

In the first, David Ratcliffe refers to the announcement which was made on Air Force One on the way back to Washington from Dallas, that there was no conspiracy and that Oswald was designated as "the presumed assassin".

Ratcliffe goes on:

"That, my good people, is conclusive evidence of high-level US governmental guilt.  The first announcement of Oswald as the lone assassin, before there was any evidence against him, and while there was overwhelming convincing evidence of conspiracy, had come from the White House Situation Room.  Only the assassins could have made that premature declaration that Oswald was the assassin.  This announcement had been made while back in Dallas, District Attorney Henry Wade was stating that "Preliminary reports indicated more than one person was involved in the shooting".  Can there be any doubt that for any innocent government, taken by surprise by the assassination, and legitimately seeking the truth concerning it, the White House Situation message was sent too soon?  The government could not have known at that time that Oswald was the killer, and that there was no conspiracy."

In the second, Osanic discusses the description of the potential assassin - 15 minutes after the shooting -  as "a white male, about 30, 5 foot 10, 165 pounds ... Someone reported this to the police and then disappeared".  This is a peach - I love it.

If you are genuinely interested in solving this case, watch these bits of the video and then watch them again.