Author Topic: Tony Veciana dying - gives important Deathbed Confession!  (Read 26823 times)

Peter Lemkin

Tony Veciana dying - gives important Deathbed Confession!
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:00:16 AM »
This is one of the more important new developments IMHO. We all knew this..but here it is in writing. What will the LNs do now?! Help, I can't upload this...I'm told file is too large...this is IMPORTANT! I'll try to post one page in each post.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:32:01 AM by Peter Lemkin »

Peter Lemkin

Re: Tony Veciana dying - gives impotant Deathbed Confession!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 02:00:50 AM »
Cover page.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:33:45 AM by Peter Lemkin »

Peter Lemkin

Re: Tony Veciana dying - gives impotant Deathbed Confession!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 02:01:19 AM »
Second page.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:34:22 AM by Peter Lemkin »

Peter Lemkin

Re: Tony Veciana dying - gives important Deathbed Confession!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 02:29:55 AM »
I just found out that Veciana is not yet dead, but very ill. There was some confusion, but apparently both Veciana's wife said this is real, as did Gaeton's wife.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:35:59 AM by Peter Lemkin »

Peter Lemkin

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 05:34:07 AM »
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.gr/

It is thought at this time that Tanenbaum wrote it, Veciana signed it and sent or gave it to Mrs. Fonzi. It's HUGE, even if not new to the research community. The official version is crumbling away to dust. I wonder if it is not too late to get our country back - as it was not just a public execution, IMO, but a coup d'etat that is still totally in effect....but that's material for another thread.

TLR

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »
Yes, it's sort of new, sort of not, since Veciana went back and forth in the 70s over whether DAP was Bishop or not. Nice to have this confirmation, though. I remember 20 years ago Bill O'Reilly tried to interview Veciana on camera, and he didn't want to talk because he'd already been shot in the head once.

Waiting for the MSM to pay attention...  ::)

Seriously, we could have a deathbed confession from the Paines and the media/government would just ignore it.
Even if you get the LNers to admit that DAP was once seen with LHO, they would just say, "It doesn't mean anything. There's still no evidence..."

Peter Lemkin

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 01:11:03 PM »
Yes, it's sort of new, sort of not, since Veciana went back and forth in the 70s over whether DAP was Bishop or not. Nice to have this confirmation, though. I remember 20 years ago Bill O'Reilly tried to interview Veciana on camera, and he didn't want to talk because he'd already been shot in the head once.

Waiting for the MSM to pay attention...  ::)

Seriously, we could have a deathbed confession from the Paines and the media/government would just ignore it.
Even if you get the LNers to admit that DAP was once seen with LHO, they would just say, "It doesn't mean anything. There's still no evidence..."

The MSM won't mention this - of that you can be sure! Strange whoever was behind doing this didn't get the signature notarized, but Veciana's wife was a witness, as were some others I'm told. No one doubts the signature is real. Someone floated the story that Veciana was dead. I was told who, but can't say. The reasoning behind that is lost on me and makes me really wonder about the 'research community' - as it was not from the 'opposition' as we usually know it. Yeah, I'm all for the Paines undergoing 'enhanced interrogation' until they tell the truth....fat chance.

Kelly

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »
Very interesting. I always thought that Gaeton Fonzi was very credible. In his book, The Last Investigation he indicates that Veciana was cagey about admitting whether Maurice Bishop was David Atlee Phillips. He danced all around it. However, he (Fonzi) says something in his book to his readers like trust me, they are one in the same. I know. I believe that Veciana saw Oswald and Phillips together that day in that hotel lobby or whatever it was. IMO, this is pretty convincing that Phillips was Oswald's handler.

TLR

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »
Remember Phillips' unpublished novel, The AMLASH Legacy, which is probably a limited hangout like Hunt's:

"I was one of the two case officers who handled Lee Harvey Oswald. After working to establish his Marxist bona fides, we gave him the mission of killing Fidel Castro in Cuba. I helped him when he came to Mexico City to obtain a visa, and when he returned to Dallas to wait for it I saw him twice there. We rehearsed the plan many times: In Havana Oswald was to assassinate Castro with a sniper's rifle from the upper floor window of a building on the route where Castro often drove in an open jeep. Whether Oswald was a double-agent or a psycho I'm not sure, and I don't know why he killed Kennedy. But I do know he used precisely the plan we had devised against Castro. Thus the CIA did not anticipate the President's assassination but it was responsible for it. I share that guilt."

Kelly

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 04:31:23 AM »
Hi TLR. You know, I can`t imagine the CIA or anyone else sending Oswald inside Cuba to assassinate Fidel Castro. In the first place they couldn`t get him in there and even if they had he would have been watched like a hawk. Although it never happened, it would have been better to have someone already in Cuba to do the deed. They even had the Mafia after him. Personally, I never understood why they never got him, but that`s just me. Sounds to me like a limited hang-out.

Phil Dragoo

• Global Moderator
Phillips lies, as did Hunt
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 04:41:43 AM »
No, David, that was not what you were doing with Oswald.  You and McCord were using him against FPCC

And, no, David, Oswald didn't shoot anybody, and Kennedy wasn't fatally shot from an office building

Veciana nailed Phillips and Phillips was shaken

Veciana was shot and became discreet in order to live

Even Phillips' lie is explosive to the CIA stonewall that Oswald was a nonperson to them

The "mainstream media" is a choir of shrieking fairies and carping harpies singing "la la la we can't hear you" to any critic of rex dronus du jour

Witness the decline in ratings.  The descriptive term is Dinosaur Media.

Lee Oswald was an intelligence agent who did not shoot the president standing in the way of the Vietnam War

(Phillips in his weak attempt to hang out admitted Oswald was nash.)

Peter Lemkin

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 04:45:30 AM »
Very interesting. I always thought that Gaeton Fonzi was very credible. In his book, The Last Investigation he indicates that Veciana was cagey about admitting whether Maurice Bishop was David Atlee Phillips. He danced all around it. However, he (Fonzi) says something in his book to his readers like trust me, they are one in the same. I know. I believe that Veciana saw Oswald and Phillips together that day in that hotel lobby or whatever it was. IMO, this is pretty convincing that Phillips was Oswald's handler.
I think from the evidence we have it is more correct to say that DAP was ONE of MANY of Oswald's handlers near the end of his [soon to be snuffed out] life. DAP may well have been the highest level in personal contact with him, but there were others in contact via phone, secret communications, cut-outs, other minor operatives; even some other lower level figures in direct contact with him, etc.

TLR

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 09:31:12 AM »
Hi TLR. You know, I can`t imagine the CIA or anyone else sending Oswald inside Cuba to assassinate Fidel Castro. In the first place they couldn`t get him in there and even if they had he would have been watched like a hawk. Although it never happened, it would have been better to have someone already in Cuba to do the deed. They even had the Mafia after him. Personally, I never understood why they never got him, but that`s just me. Sounds to me like a limited hang-out.

I agree, Kelly. Oswald was not a professional sniper, so no one would hire him to be a hit man. Oswald didn't even speak Spanish, so he would have been a bad choice to infiltrate Cuba. Infiltrators weren't flying in via Mexico City, anyway; they were being brought in by small boats and dropped off on the coast.

So that story is BS, but it was Phillips' way of releasing a tiny bit of the truth. Maybe he needed that as he approached the end of his life.

Kelly

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 06:17:02 PM »
  8) Excellent points all, TLR, Peter, and Phil. 

Fast Eddie

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 10:53:14 PM »
1.  It would be nice if someone would go get him to acknowledge that signature before a notary public and have it notarized.  Having his wife and or others sign as a witness would be good.

2.  I'm not much on the two-page opinion statement about Blakey, etc. etc.  That's all fine and good, but he's just agreeing with a consensus opinion on things far beyond his personal knowledge.  His opinion is not worth anything.  I guess it may be good to put other things in a context but it sets all of it up for an attack.  Conversely, "I saw the man known as David Phillips with Lee Oswald," well, that is a fact statement.

It would be nice if somebody would stick a court reporter beside his bed and let him talk, under oath.

As for the main stream media, they can't even see beyond the pabulum of a present president.  They sure don't have the attention span to apply any critical thought to go deeper than the accepted mythology.