Author Topic: So, what do we do NOW with the Grassy Knoll..?  (Read 8311 times)

Mitch C.

So, what do we do NOW with the Grassy Knoll..?
« on: August 24, 2013, 01:06:20 PM »
I can accept, I HAVE to accept in light of facts revealed thus far, that no shot from there hit Kennedy. Yet there is too much evidence to ignore that SOMETHING untoward was happening in that area at the time.

Thoughts?

Kelly

Re: So, what do we do NOW with the Grassy Knoll..?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:11:20 PM »
That`s a very good question. All of these years a lot of folks believe there was a shot from the "grassy knoll" that hit the president in the temple. Now, we hear that the frontal shot didn`t come from there so what are we left with? I`m not any kind of expert, but I do still think something hinky was going on there. Perhaps someone had a firecracker or a rifle/gun with a faulty silencer. I just don`t know at this point. I do know that according to acoustical evidence which may be totally debunked by now? Or maybe not, that there was a loud noise before Oswald or whoever was firing from the TSBD building fired their gun. According to Donald Thomas` Hear No Evil, there was a very loud sound, that did not meet the criteria for a bullet with it`s sound wave impulses right before the TSBD shot. He speculates that Oswald (or someone) heard this loud noise and it prompted them shoot as a reflex. This was too soon as the tree limbs were in the way, but Thomas speculates that the shooter upon hearing this loud noise fired his weapon. As a non-expert, I find this reasonable. I`m not saying that is what happened, but it makes sense IMO.

TLR

Re: So, what do we do NOW with the Grassy Knoll..?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
There could have been a decoy team behind the North Knoll (complete with phony SS agent) to lure the police and crowd in that direction, while the real shooters elsewhere got away. Oddly, Gerry Patrick Hemming said this in an interview with Alan Weberman, in between a lot of B.S.  - I think Hemming knew something, but was always dodging and weaving because he was afraid of implicating himself.

Also, Sherry was not able to determine where the throat wound might have come from. It's possible that came from the North Knoll.