Author Topic: Quick take of Ms. Feister's "Enemy of the Truth"  (Read 52130 times)

Phil Dragoo

• Global Moderator
Directionality vis-a-vis Thomas Noguchi and Sherry Fiester
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 05:41:46 AM »
We have in the event of November 22, 1963, the most important assassination of the Twentieth Century, and a radical reset from a quest for peace to a rush to war.

DiEugenio in Reclaiming Parkland states the two major lies of the event are 1) Oswald shot Kennedy; 2) LBJ merely continued JFK's Vietnam War.

Let us look at the first which was used to accomplish the war.

Dulles and McCloy with Ford the commissioner-informant actively framed Oswald, as does Bugliosi, without trial.

We have in Sherry Fiester's Enemy of the Truth the closest thing to an expert witness for the defense in the trial which was denied America

I stipulate it is comprehensive, credible and compelling, if not definitive and final.

The alternatives are examined and dismissed as they do not satisfy observed phenomena per present professional protocol.

The oft repeated lie that Oswald killed Kennedy is paralleled by the mischaracterization of Sirhan the hypnotized decoy as the assassin

Thomas Noguchi as presented in Turner and Christian as well as Klaber and Melanson (also O'Sullivan) demonstrates the four shots into the candidate or his clothing were right to left, down to up, back to front, point blank: a position never occupied by Sirhan but describing Ace Securtiy Guard Thane Eugene Cesar (whose H & R 922 satisfies the acoustic signature of five of the thirteen shots on the audio tape)

We have fifty to eighty witnesses to the avulsive occipitoparietal wound at the right, from the entry at the right temple/hairline, the hole seen by some of the physicians, described to Kilduff by Perry, described by Robinson the mortician, emanating fragments, causing radial and concentric fracturing, producing kinetic transfer and backspatter

at Z-313 when the president's head was twenty-five degrees left, plotted in the vehicle on the street aiming a cone of trajectory at the South Knoll

coincidentally the area determined by Anthony DeFiore for a throat shot at Z-225 in his 300-page analysis

Without Noguchi we have only a vague sense of the true trajectory

as with the head shot of the president absent the professional analysis of the certified expert

The Goebellsian Lie that Oswald killed Kennedy is a myth we must do away with

Recall that Robert Ruark in writing of the Mau Mau uprising against British Rule in Something of Value cites the Bantu proverb:

"If you do away with the traditions of the past, then you must first replace them with Something of Value"

We replace the Sirhan frame with the Noguchi professional analysis

and the Oswald frame with the Fiester professional analysis

It is not necessary to speculate in either case

Blaming and framing Sirhan and Oswald is entirely unsupportable

These are matters as devastating for the status quo as Copernicus' insight in his day

A nation stumbling along following a myth is in great danger of falling for the next one

TLR

Re: Quick take of Ms. Feister's "Enemy of the Truth"
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 05:39:29 PM »
Same modus operandi used in the killings of Medgar Evers, JFK, MLK - unseen rifleman firing from a concealed position, rifle left at the scene. James Earl Ray was set up like Oswald. Firing from that bathroom window, jammed against the wall while standing in the bathtub is even worse than the Book Depository 6th floor. Byron de la Beckwith seems to have been the real shooter of Evers, though I'm open to the possibility that he wasn't.

Then, we see a change in M.O. - a disturbed young person appears madly firing (or attempting to fire) a handgun - Sirhan, Bremer, Fromme, Moore, Chapman, Hinckley, Mehmet Ali Agca, etc. In the case of RFK, and possibly Wallace, Lennon, Reagan and the Pope there appears to be a second shooter while attention is focused on the decoy standing there waiting to be caught. MK/ULTRA brainwashing program has finally bore fruit, at least as far as setting up a patsy.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:42:07 PM by TLR »

Fast Eddie

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2014, 09:42:15 PM »
Same modus operandi used in the killings of Medgar Evers, JFK, MLK - unseen rifleman firing from a concealed position, rifle left at the scene. James Earl Ray was set up like Oswald. Firing from that bathroom window, jammed against the wall while standing in the bathtub is even worse than the Book Depository 6th floor. Byron de la Beckwith seems to have been the real shooter of Evers, though I'm open to the possibility that he wasn't.

Then, we see a change in M.O. - a disturbed young person appears madly firing (or attempting to fire) a handgun - Sirhan, Bremer, Fromme, Moore, Chapman, Hinckley, Mehmet Ali Agca, etc. In the case of RFK, and possibly Wallace, Lennon, Reagan and the Pope there appears to be a second shooter while attention is focused on the decoy standing there waiting to be caught. MK/ULTRA brainwashing program has finally bore fruit, at least as far as setting up a patsy.
Add in the notion that the disturbed person, prompted by whatever source, not knowing of the second shooter, himself/herself thinks he's the one that did it, that he's responsible.  This would explain, for instance, Ray's post-shooting behavior (albeit he's more criminal than disturbed, per se).

Phil Dragoo

• Global Moderator
Shadow government's recurring shadow play modus operandi
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2014, 03:04:31 AM »
Ray fired no shot.  I prefer William F Pepper, Orders to Kill.  Mark Lane and Dick Gregory did Code Name Zorro.  Melanson and Weisberg covered it.  There was no shot from the boarding house bathtub window—until Memphis Sanitation cleared the brush the next day.

Marrell McCullough a milint/later-CIA operative was in the Lorraine lot where King had been taunted by Hoover to move from the white hotel—then King was moved from an interior room to a balcony room.

Ray was patiently set up as an apprentice to Raoul for a hit on the leader who’d come out against the war one year to the day prior to his assassination.  There would be no mass demonstration in Washington.

The security stripping was done through Earl Holloman Memphis Police and Fire Commissioner who was a 25-year FBI veteran and member of Hoover’s personal detail.

The modern incarnation of the patsy is Adam Lanza who was visited by the FBI in 2004 in re his hacking double security on a government website 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542974/FBI-officers-went-Adam-Lanzas-home-2004-ask-hacked-two-layers-government-security-mom-told-hes-computer-whiz-whos-just-testing-himself.html

Writings he did between hacking and mass shooting indicate self-awareness of programming of a type we’ve seen used on Sirhan and no doubt Chapman and Hinckley who presented as model psychoses.

previously undiscovered writing of Lanza's where he rails against 'the system' and talks about how he felt students were being brainwashed.
'It goes without saying that an AK-47 and enough ammunition could do more good than a thousand ‘teachers,‘ if one is truly interested in reforming the system,' Adam wrote a year before the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
'In short time the children will be brainwashed, pumped full of Xanax and told to conform, until they have been turned into the oppressors.
'They (the children) are already dead.'

The pattern of assassinations has been to demonize the target then set up a deniable patsy

With James Holmes we have a patient of the Air Force chief medical officer.  With Lanza a person of interest to the FBI.  Added to the Columbine pattern we have societal anomalies medicated by Joly West equivalents and set loose to drive the sheep into the “protection” of SWAT’s Startroopers—who invariably wait outside while the perp runs up a score and self-terminates

With Noguchi and Fiester we break through the top story,  that Bobby and John shunned protection.

In truth Palamara shows JFK never said to remove the agents—that was all carefully done by the hidden hand, a common link that Bruno signed off on the route and Bruno’s employee led RFK into the pantry and away from his protection.

Was it Chapman or the Brigade veteran; was it Hinckley or a second gun above as then NBC reporter Judy Woodward reported, a Secret Service man firing what was likely the near-fatal shot.

Trajectory analysis is a vital aspect of forensics, Fiester’s forte.  Shadow government shills a la Dale Myers beat the dead horse of the single bullet theory roundly debunked in Sherry’s 67-page Chapter Eight and lampooned in Pat Speer’s Animania http://www.patspeer.com/chapter12c%3Aanimania

Leslie Sharp

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2014, 10:22:30 PM »
Phil, excellent.
"Trajectory analysis is a vital aspect of forensics,"  and I would add that this premise can be applied on the metaphysical plain relating to the assassinations/mass murders you have referenced.. 

You have laid out an example - a trajectory in a metaphorical sense - of blood spatters, bone fragments, etc.,  by identifying assassins, alleged assassins, accomplices, circumstances involved in a number of major incidents since the early '60's.  I'm sure you have a body of research that suggests this pattern (forensics) did not originate with the murder of John Kennedy in Dallas in 1963; but for now, the focus begins there.

Trajectory and context are essential in the study of these murders just as blood spatters, bone fragments, etc. apply to a crime scene.  For instance, before Lanza's psychiatrist's affiliation in San Antonio, there was Strughold's transfer from Nazi Germany via the  Paperclip route to Randolph.  There is then a relationship between Randolph AFB via Paperclip with the Manhattan Project and Los Alamos where James Holmes' father was involved at the time of Aurora.  I'm going to guess that if we study Timothy McVeigh in this context, we will identify "blood spatters."  I can offer one particular anecdote: the summer before 9/11, a military private contractor was engaged to stage the Oklahoma National Guard two week exercise - food, tents, latrines, the full set up -  just minutes from Elohim City which was McVeigh's alleged base prior to the OKC bombing in 1995.  This same military contractor was by pure coincidence  contracted only months later for the highly controversial and rapid removal of debris from the World Trade Center to Fresh Kills in the weeks following 9/11.  Was the OK National Guard involved?  Was the operation in Summer, 2001 in Eastern OK a dress rehearsal?  Watch for blood spatters.

Everything is about context and trajectory, and similarly the Kennedy assassination investigation is ultimately about the scene of the crime.

Mitch C.

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2014, 12:39:07 PM »
If you only had 4 hours in Dealey Plaza?? In June traveling from A to B, I have purposely scheduled extra time to stay a night in Dallas; and I will be choosing to stay in one of the hotels within easy walking distance to the plaza; yes this will be my first time, a bucket list thing. So assuming I only have 4 hours, where do I start? Should I take the official Gary Mack museum tour; I am going to assume this is a must, if only to actually get on the 6th floor, although I understand there is no access to the supposed sniper lair. Also, now that it has been all but proven that the kill shot came from the SOUTH (where few tourists will be snooping...sadly..), after the obligatory Grassy Knoll visit (I still believe there was mischief there), where across the street should I go?? I am open to suggestions from those of you that have been there. Also feel free to message me.

Leslie Sharp

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2014, 08:23:30 PM »
Mitch, I found the tour at the museum to be a distraction and very annoying, but if it is now the only way you can gain a perspective from the 6th floor, I would take the time.  The scale is disconcerting.

I would then walk the perimeters to gain the perspectives from the Dal-Tex Bldg., the overpass, and definitely that drain near the Knoll, etc.  But then I would walk around the depository building as many times as required to get the setting fixed in my mind.  I would do some homework to locate 1963 photos of the area north of the building, around the rail tracks, the vacant and or abandoned buildings in the area, and make a comparison.  Could (a team of) assassin(s) escape out the back of the building undetected; could they have hidden until nightfall, or been spirited out of Dallas via Stemmons or Harry Hines?

I would then walk the route that Oswald was alleged to have taken in the minutes after the assassination.  I've long been curious why anyone would head toward Lamar and Poydras rather than opting for a less exposed path.  I have a theory that he was en route to a location in downtown that he was familiar with, in a knee jerk reaction, then changed his mind.  From there, I would study certain buildings in downtown, including the Kirby and the Davis building, the former Texas Bank and Trust Bldg. and the Rio Grande National Life Bldg. 

And then I would find my way to Dick's Last Resort in the West End (the original location was Houston and Lamar) and have a fabulous plate of ribs or catfish, a beer, and reflect on the last 51 years.

Sherry

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2014, 04:19:32 AM »
Mitch, I would be interested in meeting you in Dealey Plaza. Let me know if you are interested.
Sherry

David C

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2014, 09:59:32 PM »
Phil,

I would offer that we have already bought the next great myth,

Its called the last "recession"

I purpose it was a going away present from Bush to his buddies, funny how it all came together right at the end of his term. Now lets look at where all that money went, that just vanished.

In the market, for every buyer, there's a seller, for every winner, theres a loseer.

And then of course theres all that govt bail out money, I didnt get any, did you.
"But if these official photos and X-Rays of President Kennedy are not authentic, then you have something of a magnitude beyond common experience that would reflect so devastatingly on our society as a whole and it corruptability, that you don't know how to deal with it" - The Unspeakable