Author Topic: More confirmation of Sherry's work  (Read 8561 times)

TLR

More confirmation of Sherry's work
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:00:59 PM »
The Top Secret Second Autopsy of President John F. Kennedy
by Bjorn K. Gjerde copyright 2004

(PDF):  http://bk.gjerde.name/images/jfk/JFKSecondAutopsy.pdf

So much for trying to paste text. Ok, just go to page 123 of the PDF file and read his conclusions. He thinks there was a South Knoll shooter.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:03:49 PM by TLR »

TLR

Re: More confirmation of Sherry's work
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:17:48 PM »
Though he seems to have changed his mind a few years later and decided that there were two shooters in the rear.

http://bk.gjerde.name/images/jfk/The_three_bullets.pdf

Cutty

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 01:22:03 AM »
I don't see how this is more confirmation of Sherry's work. Many folks have posited that a shooter was on the South Knoll, including my pal Yellowbirch, but only Sherry has placed the entrance wound correctly based on scientific fact. Read the book and you may come to understand that much better and realize that just saying it was a frontal shot is not support because when you base your claim on bogus evidence one tends to dismiss it. Obviously, as you've pointed out, TLR, in 2008 this fellow proved that he actually had no clue.

I base my statements on his premise that the entrance wound was in the left temple and brain matter was expelled from the right rear and going forward. IMO, this is just a guess due to the lack of knowledge about back spatter which actually came from an entrance wound in the upper right front quadrant of the skull. He is suggesting that the shot came from the president's left when it actually came from an area that was more straight ahead due to the position of the limo facing the South Knoll. Just think, as I've stated before, the bullet whizzed right past Mrs. Kennedy's head as she was leaning in so, if you based a trajectory on a left temple entrance and an exit from the right rear, there would be a high probability of it striking her and not the president.

TLR

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »
Ok, Karl, I just quickly skimmed through his article (intending to read it more thoroughly later) and noticed that he posited a South knoll assassin. There's actually only a small minority of researchers who go along with that view.