Author Topic: New Documentary Makes Radical Claim  (Read 13420 times)

Alan Dale

• Administrator
Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

TLR

Re: New Documentary Makes Radical Claim
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:44:01 AM »
Oh geez, the Howard Donahue/accidental Secret Service shooting theory again.  ::)  I read that book back in the day.

Tim Weaver

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 02:48:05 PM »
All I can think about when I read about thsi theory is how one fo those girls, ( Moorman or that other one ) said that " our guys started shooting back " or something like that. But I am thinking that an AR-15 going off within 10 or so feet of a bunch of bystandeers would not go un noticed. Even if it happened, it hardly explains the whole back and to the left thing.

David C

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 08:28:08 PM »
Sad, very Sad,

Given the discussion we have had over the last months about Sherry's work.
"But if these official photos and X-Rays of President Kennedy are not authentic, then you have something of a magnitude beyond common experience that would reflect so devastatingly on our society as a whole and it corruptability, that you don't know how to deal with it" - The Unspeakable

Cutty

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 09:18:33 PM »
^ Yes! It certainly causes you to view many aspects of this case from a new perspective with some confidence, don't you think? ;)

TLR

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 09:34:54 PM »
The problem is, Donahue was a ballistics expert and firearms examiner with more than forty years of experience before he wrote his book, so it's an example of how experts can be spectacularly wrong in their conclusions. While I think Sherry is right in her conclusions, it proves the point I made earlier about "dueling experts" and how every side has one they can bring to the debate. 

Redfern

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 06:34:16 PM »
The significance here is that the mainstream media will show this kind of rubbish but not touch the serious CT stuff.

I can't escape the conclusion that the real aim is to ridicule the CT position.

Mitch C.

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 01:27:44 PM »
Yes! ^ That was my first thought as well. Almost like "Hmmmm, how can we spin the obvious fact there were more than one shooter and still preserve the Lone Nut myth." Agreed, in light of real facts; total rubbish.

Kelly

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 06:59:13 PM »
There are some wild theories out there, but not everyone who believes that there was a conspiracy is a crack pot! I resent that so much. I was talking to my aunt last year about it and she just brushed me off like I didn't know a thing.

TLR

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 07:00:09 PM »
"Conspiracy Theorist" is the new "Communist." Americans are being well-trained to equate any and all conspiracies with "kook," "nut," "crazy."

Mitch C.

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:22 PM »
^ A conspiracy's best friend is the "all conspiracists are kooks" myth.

Kelly

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 06:18:27 PM »
Amen. I agree 100%. I think that someone who has heard some of the information such as Oswald in Mexico City, Oswald and his connection to anti-Communists such as David Ferry, Guy Banister, George DeMohrenchildt and others are just fooling themselves that something sinister wasn`t going on. I can`t understand it, but I guess if you`re paid enough you can write a book or establish a web-page. In my opinion experts have all but figured it out. I hope I live enough to see it all come to light.

D.K.Garretson

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »
TLR, yes Donahue was an expert, however since Shrry has shown how this science has evolved, it's dueling experts, but not a fair fight ;-)